Date, Blue Cheese & Prosciutto Flatbread
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 1 cup ricotta
- 3.5 oz Carr Valley Glacier Penta Crème
- 5-7 dates pitted and halved
- 5 slices prosciutto
- 2-3 small shallots sliced and browned in a pan with butter
- drizzle (optional) for richer taste use your favorite balsamic vinegar and for smokey taste use your favorite hot sauce and a bit of honey
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Use generous amount of oil and your hands to shape the dough on the baking sheet or stone you will be cooking it on. Keep the edges slightly thicker than the center for a nice crust.
- Once shaped, add on the ricotta and Penta Crème in dollops/crumbles evenly over the dough.
- Layer the dates, prosciutto, and browned shallots evenly over the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted. Serve hot with your favorite drizzle over top, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!