Whipped Feta Dip
- 4 oz Carr Valley Sheep Feta roughly crumbled
- 4 oz cream cheese softened slightly
- 3 Tbsps olive oil
- zest and juice of 1 medium lemon
- olive oil & dried italian herbs for garnish (optional)
- Place feta in food processor and pulse lightly to break up the big chunks.
- Add the cream cheese, olive oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the food processor and mix till it is a mostly uniform and spreadable consistency.
- Use a spatula to scrap all the dip onto a platter, spread out and garnish with the oil and herbs if you’d like. Serve with your favorite vegetables and crackers, or even alongside grilled meats or kabobs.
- You can add any other flavoring you’d like during the mixing process, and you can easily double this recipe.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!