We truly appreciate your business and want to make sure your cheese arrives in perfect condition. Due to the nature of shipping perishable items and wanting to make sure your product arrives safely, each shipment includes an insulated box with ice packs.
Shipping perishable products is expensive and we strive to provide our customers with the best method possible. In order to do this, we only ship on Monday during the summer months for Non-Midwest States unless “Expedited” is chosen as a shipping method. Midwest locations are shipped Monday-Wednesday.
|Flat Rate Midwest States Including WI, MN, IA, MO, IL, IN, MI and OH|
Expedited orders will be processed as soon as possible and shipped 2nd day priority
- Christmas is our busiest season, please order early. Allow at least 14 days to make sure your gifts of great Carr Valley Cheese arrive on time.
- Always refrigerate cheese upon arrival.
- If shipping to CA, AZ, NM, TX, or FL it is strongly encouraged to choose expedited shipping to alleviate the risk of your delicious cheese order arriving spoiled and melted 🙁
- We will do our best to see that your package arrives in great condition. However, Carr Valley Cheese Co. will not be held liable for orders sent to the states listed above without upgraded expedited shipping
- We will not be held liable for weather damage or damage due to actions/neglect by the shipping company or the receiver.
- Specific arrival date is not guaranteed.
- Additional fees apply for Expedited Shipping.
- By checking the Friendly Shipping Notice checkbox during checkout, you agree to the above terms, and may cheese be with you 🙂
Questions on shipping? Give us a call at 1-800-462-7258, we'd love to talk with you!