Raspberry Garlic Cheese Crostini
- 1 baguette sliced into 1 inch thick coins
- 4 Tbsps Carr Valley Goat Butter slightly softened
- garlic powder
- 4 Tbsps raspberry preserves
- 1 cup Carr Valley Boozin' Billy shredded, rind included
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set oven rack to middle of oven and set to broil.
- Lay out baguette slices across the baking sheet, spread Carr Valley Goat Butter on the side of the bread that will be face up. Sprinkle garlic powder across tops of buttered bread evenly. Place baking sheet in oven until the bread is lightly toasted, approximately 5 minutes, but keep an eye on the bread because it can easily burn.
- Once toasted remove sheet from oven. Spoon on a teaspoon sized dollop of the raspberry preserves on each slice of bread, more if you like it sweeter. Top each slice of bread with the shredded Carr Valley Boozin’ Billy. Pop baking sheet back in oven and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!