Zucchini and Potato Rosemary Pizza
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced Yukon Gold potatoes (1/8 inch slices)
- 2 tbsp olive oil divided
- salt and pepper
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs divided
- 1 1/2 cups thinly sliced zucchini (1/8 inch slices)
- 1 lb fresh or frozen pizza dough thawed, 16 oz
- 8 oz Carr Valley Fontina cheese shredded (2 cups)
- 2 oz Carr Valley Glacier Point Blue Cheese crumbled (1/3 cup)
- Grease grill grate. Heat grill to medium.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto a greased double-thickness piece of aluminum foil, about 16 x 12 inches.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 rosemary sprig.
- Fold foil into a packet and seal tightly.
- Repeat step, making another packet with the zucchini.
- Grill potato packet, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are cooked but still firm, turning packet frequently.
- Grill zucchini packet, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender, turning packet frequently.
- Let packets stand for 5 minutes.
- Take care when opening the foil; allow the steam to escape.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!