Pomegranate Blue Cheese Ball
- 1 tbsp butter cubed
- 1/3 cup walnut pieces chopped
- 1 tbsp minced fresh sage
- 1 cup Carr Valley Glacier Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 3/4 cup Crystal Farms Original Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds about 1 medium pomegranate
- assorted crackers
- Melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add walnuts and sage; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until walnuts are toasted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Cool completely.
- Beat the blue cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Stir in walnut mixture.
- Transfer to plastic wrap; shape with wrap into a ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll cheese ball in pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!