Southwestern Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 package uncooked mini farfalle or bow tie pasta (16 ounces)
- 2 cups plain yogurt divided (16 ounces)
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice divided
- 2 cans black beans
rinsed and drained (15 ounces each)
- 2 cans whole kernel corn drained (15.25 ounces each)
- 8 ounces
Smoked Pepper Jack julienned
- 1 ½ cups medium salsa
- ½ cup minced fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 avocados peeled and chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse in cold water
- Stir 1 cup yogurt and 2 tablespoons lime juice in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until serving
- Combine the pasta, black beans, corn and Smoked Pepper Jack in a large bowl.
Whisk the remaining yogurt and lime juice, salsa and cilantro another bowl. Pour over
pasta mixture; gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate
for at least 30 minutes or until serving
- Sprinkle with avocados just before serving. Dollop with reserved yogurt mixture. Refrigerate leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!