Radicchio Blue Cheese Salad
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Combine the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard in small bowl.
- Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste;
- set aside
- Slice butternut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut squash into 1-inch
- Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spread onto a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Flip wedges; bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until tender and lightly browned.
- Place radicchio in large serving bowl. Drizzle with reserved dressing;
- gently toss to coat. Top with squash, blue cheese and nuts.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!