Skip to content
Scroll to Top
Radicchio Blue Cheese Salad
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium butternut squash peeled
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 small heads radicchio roughly chopped
- 4 ounces Penta Creme Blue Cheese cut into small chunks (about ⅔ cup)
- ½ cup candied walnuts or pecans
Combine the maple syrup, apple cider vinegar and Dijon mustard in small bowl.
Slowly whisk in olive oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste;
Slice butternut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Cut squash into 1-inch
Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Spread onto a 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
Bake for 15 minutes. Flip wedges; bake for 10-15 minutes longer or until tender and lightly browned.
Place radicchio in large serving bowl. Drizzle with reserved dressing;
gently toss to coat. Top with squash, blue cheese and nuts.