Vegetable Frittata Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 3 ounces menage cheese shredded and divided (1 cup)
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 large red onion chopped
- 2 green onion thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cups zucchini chopped
- 2 cups packed torn spinach leaves (about 1-inch pieces)
- 1 medium tomato sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil minced
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, 3/4 cup Menage, salt and pepper in a medium bowl until blended. Set aside.
- Sauté red onion and green onion in olive oil in an 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat until crisp-tender. Add zucchini; cook and stir until vegetables are tender. Stir in spinach, cooking until wilted. Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in egg mixture. Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes or until eggs are almost set. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining Menage.
- Broil 3-4 inches from the heat for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are puffed. Garnish with tomato and basil.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!