Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- BLUE CHEESE DRESSING:
- 4 ounces Carr Valley Wildfire Blue
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Coarsely ground pepper to taste
- 1 16 oz bag Coleslaw Mix
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets optional
- 1/3 cup red onion diced (optional)
- Place the blue cheese, thyme, and salt in a small bowl.
- Blend with a fork, breaking cheese into small crumbles.
- Fold in yogurt, buttermilk and vinegar.
- Season with pepper to taste.
- Place coleslaw mix (broccoli and onion) in a large bowl.
- Add blue cheese dressing.
- Massage dressing into coleslaw mix until well combined.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!