Fontina-Stuffed Mini Bell Peppers
- 10 sweet mini bell peppers
- 1/2 cup cooked rice
- 1/2 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1/2 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 5 oz Carr Valley Fontina cheese shredded and divided (1 1/4 cups)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise; remove seeds and membranes; Combine the rice, corn, black beans, cilantro, lime juice, chili powder and cumin in a bowl.
- Gently stir in 3/4 cup fontina.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon filling into bell peppers.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Sprinkle each with remaining fontina.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until filling is heated through.
- Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!