Cranberry Chipotle Cucumber Cups
- 2 medium cucumbers cut into 1-inch pieces, approx 6-8 pieces
- 1/2 cup Marinara sauce
- 5 oz Carr Valley Cranberry Chipotle Cheddar cheese shaved into strips
- 2 tbsp Parsley optional
- Peel cucumber and remove the ends.
- Cut each cucumber into 1-inch rounds.
- Using a melon baller, scoop out the seeds from the center of each round, careful to not pierce the bottom, to form a cup.
- Add 1 tsp of marinara sauce or enough to fill cup 3/4 full.
- Use cheese slicer to shave Cranberry Chipotle Cheddar into thin strips.
- Roll strip into a cylinder shape and place into cup.
- Optional: top with parsley leaves.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!