Cheesy Potato Bites
- 1 1/2 lb small baby red potatoes about 24
- 1 cup Carr Valley Spicy Beer Cheddar Cheese Spread
- 12 bacon strips cooked, crumbled, and divided
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork; place on an ungreased 15 x 10-inch baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until tender.
- Cool potatoes on a wire rack.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375˚F.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato.
- Carefully scoop out center pulp, leaving each potato with a shell.
- Place pulp in a medium bowl.
- Add Spicy Beer Cheddar Cheese spread and 1/2 cup bacon; stir and mash to desired consistency.
- Pipe or spoon filling into potato shells; return to the pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and potatoes are warmed through.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!