Bread Cheese & Chorizo Tacos
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 1/2 tsp minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb uncooked chorizo sausage
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 medium poblano pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 8 oz Carr Valley Bread Cheese
- 12 corn tortillas warmed
- minced fresh cilantro, lime wedges, and sliced radishes
- Combine the sour cream, chipotle peppers and salt in a small bowl.
- Cook sausage, onion, and poblano pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 8-10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove sausage mixture to paper towels to drain.
- Meanwhile, warm bread cheese in a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat, cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until warmed through.
- Transfer Bread Cheese onto cutting board; cut into strips.
- Top tortillas with chorizo mixture and Bread Cheese.
- Dollop with chipotle cream.
- Servewith cilantro, lime wedges, and radishes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!