Baked Ham and Smoked Gouda Sliders
- 12 small dinner or Hawaiian rolls
- 1 cup apricot preserces
- 12 thinly sliced smoked deli ham
- 12 oz Carr Valley Smoked Gouda cheese shredded (3 cups)
- 4 tbsp butter cubed
- 1 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- .75 oz Weyauwega Star Dairy Parmesan Cheese finely shredded (1/4 cup)
- 1 tbsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Slice rolls in half horizontally; remove tops.
- Place roll bottoms in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan; spread with apricot preserves.
- Layer each with one folded ham slice and gouda.
- Replace roll tops.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl; stir in the minced onion, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper.
- Brush mixture over roll tops.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and red pepper flakes if desired.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the cheeses are melted.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!