Bacon and Smoky Blue Cheese Dip
- 6 thick-cut bacon strips
- 1/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 to 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 oz Crystal Farms Original Cream Cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz diced water chestnuts drained
- 6 oz Carr Valley Smoked Glacier Point Blue Cheese crumbled (1 Cup)
- assorted crackers and fresh vegetables
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place a greased wire rack on an aluminum foil-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange bacon on rack, taking care to not overlap.
- Rub with brown sugar; sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is just crisp, turning once.
- When cool enough to handle, chop bacon. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sour cream in a large bowl until blended.
- Stir in the water chestnuts, blue cheese and bacon.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve with crackers and vegetables.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!