Autumn Gouda and Apple Quesadilla
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 oz Carr Valley Gouda or Aged Gouda Cheese shredded and diveded (1/2 cup)
- 5 thin apple slices
- 2 tbsp Chopped Walnuts
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, tilting pan to coat the bottom.
- Place one tortilla into pan. Layer with the 1/4 cup gouda, apple slices, walnuts and cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Top with remaining gouda and tortilla. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until cheese is melted.
- Transfer quesadilla to a cutting board. Cut into wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!