Spicy Fajita Shrimp Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 large red onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup roasted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 3.5 oz Carr Valley Glacier Wildfire Blue cubed
- 1 lb shrimp shelled, deveined and tail off
- 2 Tbsps fajita seasoning
- 2 Tbsps olive oil
- vinaigrette dressing, to taste
- Prepare the romaine, cucumber, red onion, pepitas, and Carr Valley Glacier Wildfire Blue, and place together in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, add the prepped shrimp, olive oil and fajita seasoning and mix until well coated.
- Heat a large skillet on medium, once pan is hot add shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, until it is fully cooked.
- Once cooked remove shrimp from pan and add directly to salad bowl. Add your favorite vinaigrette or and mix well. Serve fresh!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!