- 1 pie crust store bought or homemade
- 6 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt and pepper
- 6 oz Carr Valley Gran canaria shredded (1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup chopped fresh asparagus
- 1 cup chopped fresh vegetables spinach, bell pepper, zucchini, etc
- 1 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp minced fresh tarragon
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Grease 9-inchdeep-dish pie plate and add pie crust.
- Par-bake crust until slightly firm.
- Remove from oven.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Stir in cheese, fresh vegetables and asparagus.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Top with chives and tarragon.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until center is set and a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!